July 5, 2010
You make Beautiful Things
This past week of training has been a tremendous time of reflection as well as refreshment. It has been a HUGE intaking breath of strength as I prepare for all that is ahead; with the deepest of peace, I exhale... "I am SO incredibly excited." :)
Perhaps there will be stories to come in future blogs - but right now, I'm just in this state of awe...
Who has measured the waters
in the hollow of his hand
and marked off the heavens with a span,
enclosed the dust of the earth
in a measure
and weighed the mountains in scales
and the hills in balance?
Behold, the nations are like a drop from a bucket
and are accounted as the dust on the scales.
Behold, He takes up the coastlands like fine dust.
Have you not known?
Have you not heard?
The Lord is the Everlasting God,
the Creator of the ends of the earth.
He does not faint or grow weary;
His understanding is unsearchable.
He gives power to the faint,
and to him who has no might
He increases strength.
[Isaiah 40:12, 15, 28, 29]
ps - hope you enjoy these photos from our 4th of July day trip to Niagara Falls! Happy 234th Birthday America!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Love this!
Glad to hear it - I'm excited for you! Looking forward to hearing about your trip :) Thanks for sharing the beautiful pics and scripture.
Post a Comment