June 27, 2010

You're the wings for my flight & vision to my sight


I'm currently at training for the next two weeks and thus far, its been such a huge YAY :D Already, I've gotten to meet teachers from all over the US who are now about to go all over this grand beautiful world! "Oh hello, you're from Kansas City off to Ecuador?" "Hi there, you're from Minnesota off to Budapest?" "Hey, you're from Maryland headed to Russia?" sweet. AND I've been introduced to a few who will be future coworkers next year too :) definitely fun stuff!

Can I just mention how much I love flying? If I could have any superhero powers, I'd choose to fly. Perhaps this is where Quidditch (Harry Potter) strikes a chord within me. Wouldn't it be absolutely wonderful to hop on a broom and zoom through the air, fresh air whizzing past? Alas, airplanes (with the occasional skydiving of course) will just have to do.

On my flight here, a "tingly moment" happened as I had this song playing in my earbuds, looking out the window, into a vastness of brilliant blue with tufts of dancing clouds...

I hope you'll take a few moments to simply listen...

and gaze...

1 comment:

Whitney said...

Sounds like fun! I also love to fly :) It reminds me how BIG God is and makes trusting Him a little bit easier. Taking off is my favorite...HUGE adrenaline rush.